Dr. J called with preliminary results from my biopsy and there is no change in the hormone status. She's sending it out for Strata Testing which is more in depth genetic testing to look for possible mutations.
No decision yet on course of treatment. Meanwhile, I've been dealing with nausea/vomitting and constipation. (TMI but reality) So I am not a happy camper mentally or physically. Doctor prescribed anti-nausea meds but they complicate things. She also would like me to taper off the Tylenol because of it's effects on liver but the more heavy duty pain med makes me loopy and also add side effect complications. I'm in a NO WIN situation at the moment.
I have blood work on Saturday afternoon to see if it's the liver that may be causing all this. I've been off all cancer medications for 2+ weeks so it is possible. I thought the queasiness was my flu shot but when it lasted over a week I knew it wasn't just that.
Send good vibes and prayers my way for those of you that read this one. It's not going on FB so only my email subscribers will see it, but I believe your thoughts and prayers will help calm my mind.
1 comment:
Praying God’s healing power over you!
Post a Comment