I can see where this might be a handy tool. I played around creating a search for the webstites I had in my favorites for finding booktitles. While it worked fine on the Rollyo Site it didn't work when I pasted the code into my blog.
The other interesting note was that I tried to play with Rollyo at school when my summer school students were taking a test. It's blocked by the filtering software, so I couldn't even get to it.
This may be a place where Google's custom search tool might be better. I played with that a little after someone posted about it on Calib. I used Tom Kaun's custom math search several times last spring when I was wanting activities to use in my classes.
2 comments:
I wonder why they blocked Rollyo? It is one of the few things my district has NOT blocked. Go figure. Hopefully Google will still be there for all of us.
Glad you like Rollyo. Now to get your school IT folk to let you and your students access it!
Post a Comment