Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 5--Thing 10 Image Generator

I have five days off to play, so decided to not grade papers tonight but am playing on the computer instead.

First: Here's a sketch of my cat from the sketch generator. It actually looks much better than the original photo.

View full

Second: I like the Name in Lights generator. This would be fun on the library page just to attract attention. Even though I copied the "silent animation" there is still sound. (so I'm taking it down because every time I go to this page I here popping sounds and it's annoying me). In addition there are illegal fireworks going off near by. I haven't heard the sirens yet, but I expect them any minute. The cat has run for cover.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Wow! We will have to experiment with the sketch generator. Wonder what our avatars would look like as sketches.

Best wishes.
- Jackie