I've barely started with this one and understanding how this works. I created a google reader page, but if I'm understanding correctly I have to login to this just like I do my email. That means another something to "check" which I may or may not remember to do. I have three email addresses to check as it is and four when school is in session. I did play with the RSS button on my Internet Explorer Tool Bar and added there too, so I will experiment this week.
I start teaching summer school tomorrow, so I don't know when I will get back to this. Somehow I start on this and then get distracted by some new discovery and the next thing I know I've been at it for two hours and don't feel like I've accomplished anything substantial.
I did some exploring with the RSS calendar site. This may be a great tool for communicating library availability to staff...I used an online calendar for keeping track before, but this could be a good tool. I played around with adding it to my blog page. This could be a great addition to my library toolbox.
1 comment:
You will LOVE what comes next. WEEK 5 is "play week." Hope you make time for play during or after summer school!
So good to know you are back as a super school teacher-librarian!
Best wishes.
Post a Comment